Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Group B Complete

Our Group B just accepted its final member!  Each month has been assigned.  I will send out the needed snail mail information approximately one month ahead of your assigned month.  January is mine and I hope to send out the fabric and block instructions by the 20th.
We only need one more member in Group A.  I'm hoping to hear back today from someone who expressed interest yesterday.  If I don't, is there anyone from Group B that would like to also be in group A?  The only month left to fill is December.
We are on our way!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am interested in your group if there is still room.

hugz
Pam at autumnstylequeen@yahoo.com

Toni said...

WOO HOO!!! Very excited!!

Roslyn said...

Wow they both filled fast, have fun with this!
I have SO many commitments with my Quilts Of Valor and Home of the Brave for the military that I can't take on any more I still have family & friends to sew for & of course something for fun!