Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First blocks received!

I checked the mail yesterday after the long weekend, and I had THREE blocks in the mailbox! What a rush of excitement! Here are the three of them together:
I love that Jadie (top right) and Toni (bottom) thought along the same lines with theirs, and Linda's (top left) is so neat next to them in contrast! I can't wait to see the rest of the blocks and see how well they all fit together! Thanks so much everyone :)

It has come to my attention that I may not have sent enough fabric for some of you to make the blocks you wanted to... If that is the case, I do not at all mind sending more fabric! This was my first bee, so I tried to base how much I sent off of how much I had received in other months and how much I used to make my 12" blocks but I guess I was still a bit short! I'm sorry!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Fun fabric choice! I love that all of the blocks go together so well. Since I'm not in your group, I don't know...maybe you asked for them all to have diagonal lines. If not, so funny that they do! Can't wait to see the rest as well as the finished product!