Saturday, July 23, 2011

Group B August fabrics sent



I know I've jumped the gun a bit, but I was so excited that my month had nearly rolled around that I sent out my fabric on Thursday. I included instructions and a photo of my sample block, but recognizing that my photo on the instruction sheet is black and white, I've inserted the photo of my sample block here, too. All the blocks should be primarily the scrappy black and white fabrics, include the quilt saying, include a splash of red, and be 12.5" unfinished, but beyond that, you can do anything you want - traditional, modern, wonky, precise, pieced, appliqué, whatever. I'm very excited to see what you come up with! Please send back the scraps for me to use in finishing the quilt.

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

I received the squishy on Saturday, Erin and am going to work on you block this week. It looks like so much fun!!