Friday, September 9, 2011

Packages Finally Mailed Out~Group A

Do you remember these? Yup, they are my fabric bundles waiting to be mailed out to you. Well guess what?! There were finally turned into this:

And now they are on their way to you!!! I know exciting right?! I was able to get them mailed off on Wednesday. They should be to you soon. With the OK from our fearless leader I am extending you deadline to have these back to my by October 7th. That gives you close to the same amount of time to get them back to me. I can't wait to see all of your work. If you have any questions you can email me. Thank you for being patient with me.

Thank you, Shannon

PS I think Marta's package was sent off earlier with other things but if you do not receive one let me know.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Was excited to see mine in yesterday's mail. Looking forward to this block!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Got mine! Yeah!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Looking forward to receiving the fabric!!