Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Overflow from March

Isn't it just the way of the world that when I would very much like to post about the lovely blocks you ladies sent to me, my computer manages to pick up a virus? Well, according to my techy it actually picked up several dozen viruses, but anyway the faithful lappy has returned with a clean bill of health and I can now post about the fabulous blocks I got last month! Seriously, y'all are so talented it's amazing.

 
Charlene made this gorgeous block for me and guess what? She did it while waiting for news of her grandson stationed in Japan. More emotional turmoil than you can shake a stick at and she still is able to make a beautiful block for me. Beyond amazing. 

 
Debra's block just got here yesterday and it is so adorable! I love the lantern effect of this block! 

 
Jorie's lovely Card Trick only had to travel from one side of town to another. I love the way all the fabrics interact in here. 

 
Linda's fabulous block arrived just before my computer's meltdown and I was so sad not to be able to post about it instantly. I love the gold frame and the way the bits of cloud pop out from the Oriental. 

 
I really like the way the black and blue fabrics pop out in Melissa's wonderful block. 

 
And finally, another block from the early days without my computer, this one from Tamera. It's like there are gold arrows pointing to the roses, saying aren't they gorgeous? 
Yes they are! Just like every block I've received :)

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Beautiful blocks! I can't wait to see them all come together! Keep us posted!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

I think all of the blocks will look so nice together.