Sunday, May 8, 2011

Melinda's April Blocks

I have received all the blocks for April. This first one above is from Mollie and the next one is from Colleen.

This one is from Carolyn.


Here are all the blocks on my design wall. I am going to make another block - or maybe more. I still have another layer cake of this fabric so could make several more blocks. I need to think about it.

Thank you to everyone for my blocks. I like each and every one of them and am looking forward to making the blocks for the rest of you. I have Mollie's fabric here and after quilt market I will work on her block.

Thanks again!

Melinda

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Oh, they all look so fabulous together! It just amazes me that when 11 people are given the chance to make whatever block they choose that they can come together so beautifully. Keep us posted on if you make more blocks and the final project!

Shannon said...

Wow, they look great together!!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

What a wonderful collection of blocks!! They all look so nice together.