Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where is my brain?

I think my children stole it. May is my month for group A and I had all of my packages ready on Friday night to mail out yesterday. My husband is out of town, so I had to take all 3 of my kids (all 2 1/2 and under) with me to the post office to mail the packages. I got onto the USPS website to make sure what time the post office closed yesterday. I thought it said 11:45am. I loaded all the kids up in the car, drove to the post office, and realized that they were closed. It closed at 10:45. UGH! I am so sorry! I will make sure to get them in the mail tomorrow (that is if it doesn't rain and we can walk to the post office)
I then realized that I didn't wrap the fabric in plastic. I just hope my packages arrive safely.

For the Tiffany and Melinda, I included your block with the fabric that I was sending out. Sorry it's so late! And after I put your blocks in the package to send, I realized that I didn't take a picture of them. Please post a picture after you get them!

I swear that someone or something has stolen my brain. I can't remember anything lately!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

Looking forward to seeing what you're sending for us!

Wendy said...

Don't worry, it's only May 1st. Looking forward to your package!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Can't wait to receive and to start creating something for you!

Melinda said...

I am looking forward to your fabric and of course to my block. This has been so much fun.