Monday, December 12, 2011

Bee To Return For 2012



Hi All,

I heard back from 15 of our 22 members concerning participation for 2012.  We currently have 8 returning members with one new member already to sign up.  We need 1 more returning or new member or one of us will have to be a Bee Hostess for more than one month.  Spread the word and I will leave membership open for another week.  If you would like to come back for 2012 and I haven't heard from you, please let me know immediately either here or by email.  Here is a list of the returning members:

Melinda
Carolyn
Erin
Ann
Shannon
Bailey
Charlene
Toni
Robyn
Linda

and our new member is Christina. 

If you are on the list above, please let me know what month you would like to play hostess and send out fabric.

Thanks,
Linda G
Stray Stitches

CORRECTION:  I forgot to add Toni and Robyn's name to the list so we only need 1 more either new or returning member.  Sorry for the mistake, Toni and Robyn!  I have amended the above post with the correction.

No comments: