Friday, December 2, 2011

It's December , It's my month

I can't believe is December already and is my month at Let's Bee Together Bee
So happy is finally my turn  :) 
My little envelopes will be in the mail on Saturday on their way to my partners in the  A- bee group
I dont have a specific request on what block for  you to make me only that I would like some type of star block and to sign  your names and state somewhere in the cream color fabric.
I have included the link for a great site with lots of block patterns
it's only a suggestion if you have a star block in mind for me that will be great

http://www.quilterscache.com/BlocksbySizeC.html

I used this pattern to make mine  ( will post a picture soon )

http://www.quilterscache.com/C/ChristmasStarBlock.html

Thank you my so much for taking time of your busy Holiday schebule to make a block for me.
Have  wonderful day
Marta

3 comments:

Staci said...

Yay! I'll be looking forward to getting your squishy! I am so eager to see what kind of fabrics you have chosen for us. I hope the mail flies fast!

Shannon said...

So excited!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I love star blocks and look forward to making your block for you!