Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blocks for August & September

I have received back 8 of the ten blocks that I sent out. I made 2 so when they arrive I will be able to make a small quilt 36 by 48 plus borders.  I am thinking that I will make 8 more blocks to make this quilt a twin to donate to Krewe of Quilters Charity. The problem is I only have 16 bugs so I need those 2 blocks to do so.
I finished Septembers blocks for Robyn. I have to have seams that interlock and it was just a matter of ironing direction. The blocks came together nicely after I made my mock up to mess up on. LOL 

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

One more arrived today making 9 + my 2 for 11. These blocks just may be able to become a quilt for a troubled child! Yay!

Vesuviusmama said...

Looking great! What a happy quilt that will be!

Bailey said...

Your quilt top is looking great!

Shannon said...

Great looking quilt so far!! I love it!!