Thursday, March 24, 2011

Block for Tiffany!

Good thing I finished this block last night because I went to the eye dr today and he dialated me.  If anything is mispelled Im sorry. 

 When I get dialated its all over for more then 4+ hours.  The screen is way too bright.  On top of that he gave me new contacts that are bifocals.  Im getting old :o( 
I hope Tiffany likes this. I used this set of templates I bought sometime in the 90s and uncovered recently.
They had suggestions for blocks. 
 Im glad I use them because they have these neat corners which eliminate cutting of little dog ears and line up the pieces nicely.  And boy did it have a lot of pieces.  Now I have to go lie down and close my eyes and I guess I wont be finishing my two Block Swap Adventure blocks until tomorrow evening so they will get sent out 1 day late.
:o) Colleen

4 comments:

Bailey said...

You made me laugh.

I LOVE that block - it's beautiful!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

It's not fun getting old. Beautiful star!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see it!! :D Sorry about getting old! Unfortunately, we can't stop time :(

Vesuviusmama said...

I hope she DOESN'T like it, so then you can send it to me because I LOVE IT!!!