Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Happy Mailbox

Ladies, it is only the first week of the month and I am already overwhelmed by your skill and creativity.

Jadie was completely ahead of the game. Her block arrived on Monday when it wasn't even my month yet. Wow!
Toni's block arrived today and is overwhelmingly gorgeous. This one block has me wanting to make an entire quilt out of kimono blocks.


Erin's package also arrived today with not just one but two beautiful blocks! These are both just fantastic!

I absolutely love what you ladies are doing with my fabrics.  
=D

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all the blocks - this fabric really is gorgeous and makes me wish I was in group B to play with it. You're a lucky gal! :D

Vesuviusmama said...

Wow, that arrived quickly! Glad you like them!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Each block is fantastic and so unique!

Toni said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the block, it was worth the challenges. I suggest using a paper piecing technique if you want to recreate it ;)