Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Group A~September Shannon's Month

I thought I would post all the blocks I have so far.
Marta
Linda
Ann
Tiffany
Me
Wendy
Colleen
Bailey
Staci

I still need blocks from Melinda, Mollie, and Carolyn.

Carolyn I will be going to my LQS on Friday to pick up some fabric for you. When I did it a while back for some reason I only got pink fabric. I will send it off to you on Friday. Don't worry about it the delay is my fault. Or you can just sew two pieces together to make a square large enough to use. I have had a few gals do that and t is fine. Just let me know which you would prefer.

Thank you ladies I love the blocks!

2 comments:

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Hey Shannon - I just sent you an email - but if you read this first. Since you do not mind the seam and have others with it, I am going to get this sewn up and sent to you ASAP!
Thank you,
Carolyn

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

All the blocks are going to make a pretty quilt. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who forgot to sign their block :)