Saturday, October 22, 2011

October's is coming. . .

Ever had one of those DOH! moments, that was me yesterday when I realized I hadn't receive a Bee block this month -then realizing it was because I haven't send mine out!!  So I find sitting hidden under a pile of quilt fabric there are my 11 blocks waiting to be mailed out!!?!  Gimmee Cricket!!

So, I'm sorry for the delay in recieving my blocks this month - there is no hurry to get them back to me, but you should all have them by mid-week.

Thank you!

Toni

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have those moments too!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

No worries. Guess I should have sent out a reminder.

Melissa ;-) said...

I just logged on because I was communicating with my Block Swap Adventure partner about our Oct blocks and it occurred to me that I couldn't remember doing a Bee block. I had to log on to see if I had or hadn't!!! Glad I'm not the only one with numb brain syndrome!! LOL

Charlene S said...

Whew! I was beginning to worry if my postman was leaving my mail down the road again and the lady liked the fabric.

Lana said...

YAY! Not yay that you had a moment, but YAY that I didn't lose it in my sewing room!!! I was getting worried looking for it!
Can't wait to see it...Mine go out tomorrow!!!

Toni said...

I'm so glad you all are feeling my pain this month :) LOL