Thursday, October 27, 2011

Group A--November Blocks for Staci

Hi Bee Friends!  November is my month to play hostess, I can hardly believe it has finally arrived!  Back in January, November seemed so far away!
I'm sending out pieces of the Denise Schmidt fabric that she recently designed for JoAnn's.  Each person in the bee will receive a different print from that line. This fabric reminds me so much of my mother, who was born in the early 1920's, and who endured those hard years during the Great Depression.  I decided a very old fashioned block would be right with my fabric, so I have chosen the Flyfoot Block.  


I have prepared a little tutorial on how to make this block. Here is the link to it: 
http://theconfusedquilter.blogspot.com/2011/10/flyfoot-block-tutorial.html


If you have any questions or problems, please send me an email or leave a comment on the tutorial post on my blog and I'll answer as soon as I see it.  (Please don't leave the question here!) Thank you so much for making this block for me!  I know this quilt will always remind me of my mom.  


Staci  


3 comments:

Shannon said...

So cool. What a fun block!

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Ohhh, I like me some triangles! This looks really fun!

Bailey said...

I can't wait to try out this block with the Triangles on a Roll!