Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For Carolyn and Christina!

Carolyn-this quilt block has been on my "want to try" list for quite some time now.  Thanks for the opportunity to do it - I truly loved it.  I also love the fabrics you sent...it's great how they all end up going together even though they don't look like they would.  I cannot wait to see your blocks come together (side note/thought: anyone complete their projects from last year's bee blocks?  Would love to see pictures!).  I went to the post office today, but didn't send your block - the line was a mile long and only one clerk working and because it's going to Canada I can't use the auto ship thing to send it..will try again hoping for a smaller line!



Christina-this was my first time doing a disappearing 9-patch as well.  It was so quick and fun to figure out how I wanted to rearrange it!  I also look forward to seeing your blocks come together, it will be fun to see how everyone chose to lay them out!  Your block should be arriving by the weekend!

Cheers!
Bailey