Finally decided on the block for Linda, then I had to make a test block just to be sure before I started cutting into fabric that wasn't mine. (This is only my second bee/swap block ever and I was a little nervous.) I didn't realize what a challenge it would be to come up with a block that would not only fit the color and style of the fabric but also enough of each color for the block elements. It was a fun challenge though and I hope Linda, that you'll be as pleased with the outcome as I am. The fabrics you chose are SO pretty and I really enjoyed working with them. I should be able to get this in the mail tuesday.